Monday 4 February 2013

Twit Twoo I'm Tweeting Again

I'm just after realising that two things I've tweeted this morning are really contradicting. One is about how it's a great day for blogging as its windy outside and not great hair weather. The second is that I'm out of mat mousse TO THE SHOPS!! Very contradicting I know. I think it's time to try a new foundation. A compact maybe. A non greasy compact maybe. I hate greasy makeup! It just looks rather sweaty and disgusting. Why put on makeup in the first place if your only going to make yourself look worse? Rhetorical question. Anyways enough of ranting and more beauty blogging. Today is Day 1 of My 30 Day Water Challenge. If you don't already know about my 30 Day Water Challenge then keep reading. I've set myself a goal to drink 5 bottles of water everyday for 30 days. I've done this to see how much of a difference it makes to my skin, glow and health. I'm going to keep you all updated throughout each day of my Challenge. Blogging is the perfect motivator! For those who think my blog is rather 'Plain Jane' I've only started blogging last week. So bare with me. And be expecting some rather awesome posts in time to come! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment